I. General Information.
The regulations define the conditions under which you can book and rent apartments and the conditions of stay. The presented regulations constitute an integral part of the rental (reservation) agreement. Each person who makes a reservation accepts the terms of these regulations at the same time.
Client – a legal person or a natural person with legal capacity within the meaning of the Civil Code, being a party to a contract for temporary use of a dwelling (apartment rental agreement, reservation).
Apartment – a dwelling, described in the offer presented on the website www.papillongdansk.pl which the client rents for days for leisure purposes.
Company Name: FoodCatering Restauracje i Eventy Piotr Sadowski ul. Stara Stocznia 2/7 80-862 Gdańsk, NIP: 9570947936
1. The customer contacts by phone or fills in the contact form / makes a reservation on the website www.papillongdansk.pl, sends the reservation to the e-mail address or via the partner
2. Papillon Apartments send the initial confirmation of the reservation to the e-mail address of the client. The condition to confirm the reservation is a deposit of 30% of the value of the stay.
3. The reservation is confirmed on the day the required prepayment is credited to the Papillon Apartments account by the specified date.
4. The final confirmation of the reservation is the rental agreement, which comes into force subject to payment for the service.
5. The offer and the prices quoted are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code.
III. Canceling a booking and changing it.
1. The customer may cancel the reservation by phone or in writing, by e-mail. The down payment is not refundable.
2. Changing the reservation is possible only with the consent of the Papillon Apartments, if the date is available. In such a case, the change of the date is subject to a one-off fee of PLN 100. Changing the reservation is not possible if it concerns high season (holidays, New Year’s Eve, long weekends). When it is not possible to change the booking, and the Customer has withdrawn from the contract, canceled the booking, or has not complied with the contract (no arrival), Papillon Apartments are entitled to deduct the advance payment or the entire stay.
3. In the event of a greater number of people than declared during the booking, Papillon Apartments have the right to obtain additional fees from the Customer or to terminate the contract.
4. In case of early departure or late arrival, Papillon Apartments do not refund money for unused stay.
5. Papillon Apartments may cancel or change the booking only in the event of events beyond the control of the Papillon Apartments (breakdown in the Suite or other random event). Changing the booking consists in providing another apartment of a similar standard in the same location. If the Customer does not agree to a substitute Apartment, the contract is terminated, and Papillon Apartments are obliged to return the deposit paid by the Customer. only in the event of events beyond the control of the Papillon Apartments (failure in the Apartment or other random event). Changing the booking consists in providing another apartment of a similar standard in the same location. If the Customer does not consent to a substitute Apartment, the contract is terminated, and Papillon Apartments are obliged to return the deposit paid by the Customer. only in the event of events beyond the control of the Papillon Apartments (failure in the Apartment or other random event). Changing the booking consists in providing another apartment of a similar standard in the same location. If the Customer does not consent to a substitute Apartment, the contract is terminated, and Papillon Apartments are obliged to return the deposit paid by the Customer.
IV. Terms of payment.
1. When booking, an advance payment of 30% of the value of the stay is required or the entire amount within the agreed period.
2. The remaining part of the fee must be paid by bank transfer prior to arrival or in cash on arrival.
3. The customer is obliged to pay a one-time fee of PLN 99.00 for the service, which means cleaning and disinfection of the apartment after the customer’s departure.
4. The customer is obliged to pay the resort tax in the amount of PLN 2.31 / person per night.
5. The customer staying with his pet is obliged to pay for his stay PLN 20.00 / day and to report this fact in advance when making the reservation
6. A customer who orders a travel cot is obliged to pay for it in the amount of PLN 30.00 per night.
7. Papillon Apartments may charge a fee for additional cleaning services, exchange of towels and bed linen during the client’s stay. For checking in before set hours – after approval by the facility employee or for late check-out after approval by the facility employee.
8. “The entity providing online payment services in the field of card payments is Blue Media S.A.”.
9. “Available payment methods: Payment cards: * Visa * Visa Electron * Mastercard * MasterCard Electronic * Maestro”
V. Conditions of stay.
1. The apartment is rented for days. The stay begins at 15:00 on the day of arrival and ends at 11:00 on the day of departure. Possible early arrival or later departure is possible after consultation with the receptionist, depending on the availability of the apartment. Check-in takes place from 15:00 on the clock.
2. The customer is obliged to inform the employee of the Apartments about the possible loss of the keys to the Apartment or any damage caused to it and to immediately cover the costs of the losses. The amount of compensation is determined by Papillon Apartments according to their own calculation.
3. It is forbidden to not respect the curfew between 10.00 p.m. and 6.00 a.m., smoking in the Apartment, on the balcony and in the common areas, breaking the rules of fire protection, health and safety, destroying the Apartment or taking any parts of it out of the Apartment. The customer is obliged to secure the apartment during his absence by closing windows and doors, turning off devices that may pose a fire hazard. In the event of violation of the rules set out in this point, the Papillon Apartments are entitled to charge the Customer with costs that will allow the Apartment to be brought to its previous state.
4. In the event of a gross violation of certain rules, Papillon Apartments are entitled to withdraw from the contract with immediate effect and remove the Client and accompanying persons from the Apartment, assisted by the Police.
5. Smoking, tobacco and other stimulants is absolutely forbidden in the apartment. If you smell the above-mentioned, Papillon Apartments will charge the guest an amount of PLN 500 for extracting the smell.
6. If, as a result of disturbing order by Guests, a representative of the Papillon Apartments is called to the Apartment or the Municipal Police, Police, Papillon Apartments are called to intervene, he will be entitled to terminate the contract immediately due to the customer’s fault and at the same time have the right to charge the Guest with a fine of PLN 1,000.
7. The number of people who are to live in the facility is limited to the number reported in the booking process. If the number of people turns out to be greater than the number specified when booking, the Lessee undertake to pay a contractual penalty in the amount of PLN 200 for each additional person per night.
8. As a security for the performance of the obligation referred to in the preceding paragraphs, Papillon Apartments collect from the Customer when issuing the keys to premises, deposit. The deposit shall be released within 7 days after leaving the premises, after deducting the equivalent of the damage caused by the customer and persons for whom he is responsible.
9. Deduction of receivables from the deposit does not exclude the pursuit of claims for damages, the value of which exceeds the deposit collected.
VI. Personal data protection of the GDPR.
According to Art. 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Official Journal UE L 119). I inform you that:
1) The customer’s administrator of personal data is Papillon Apartments. Papillon Apartments undertake to process their customers’ data as part of activities related to the implementation of the Agreement and protect them against access, use, deletion or disclosure to third parties, as well as to process entrusted data in a consistent manner with applicable law in a manner that guarantees the confidentiality and security of personal data. 2) The customer’s personal data will be processed in order to use hotel services – pursuant to Art. 1 lit. b) – processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is party, or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract. 3) The customer agrees to the processing of his personal data, such as: name and name,
10) Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in the refusal to provide the service / contract.